Help us make history accessible and preserve the heritage behind the beauty of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Join us on this exciting journey as we build toward the future of Niagara-on-the-Lake Museum
OUR CAMPAIGN ADDRESSES TWO PRIMARY OBJECTIVES:
- A new building, basement and exhibition mezzanine
- Renewal of existing buildings, including Memorial Hall, Ontario’s first purpose-built Museum (1907)
YOUR GIFT WILL ALLOW US TO:
- Expand our audience and increase visitors
- Improve social inclusion
- Develop interactive and diverse displays and programs that connect the past to the present for people to inform and build their futures
- Open the vault to expand and explore Niagara-on-the-Lake’s collection
- Erect a purpose-built facility
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
To discuss a donation, contact Sarah Kaufman, Managing Director to learn how you can help make our vision a reality or to learn about recognition opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
Renderings and Design by Lynch + Comisso Inc.
Interested in Donating? Donate Now