Hours of Operation:
Currently closed due to provincial lockdown.
Please check our website or social media for further updates. If you have any questions, send us an email.
The museum is closed on the following holiday's: Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving day, and during the Christmas season between December 18th and January 1st.
- Adults - $5
- Seniors (60+) - $3
- Students (full-time) - $2
- Age 18 and Under - FREE
The NOTL Museum has been awarded the SafeTravels Stamp by the World Travel & Tourism Council for adopting health and hygiene global standardized protocols.
Enjoy Your Visit!
Inside the Museum you will discover the stories of our people, our community and the events that shaped our lives. Our younger visitors can explore the galleries with the aid of our “Children’s Guide to the Museum”. The Museum building is fully accessible on the ground floor and in 85% of the galleries. We have wheelchair access washrooms and can provide Braille handouts to those who are visually impaired.
To enhance your visit we also have a Black History specific guide for our galleries.
Places of Interest
Find out about wineries, events, attractions and accommodations.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Heritage Sites & Cultural Organizations
- Bravo Niagara
- Fort George National Historic Site
- Friends of Fort George
- Landscape of Nations Memorial
- Laura Secord Homestead
- Mackenzie Heritage Printery & Newspaper Museum
- McFarland House
- Music Niagara
- Niagara Pumphouse Arts Centre
- RiverBrink Art Museum
- Shaw Festival
- St. Mark's Church
- The Niagara Foundation
- Willowbank Heritage Estate
- Voices of Freedom Park
Other Area Museums, Galleries and Historic Sites
- Ball's Falls Heritage Conservation Area
- Brock University Archives & Special Collections
- Fort Erie Museums
- Grimsby Museum
- Grimsby Public Art Gallery
- Morningstar Mill
- Niagara Falls Art Gallery
- Niagara Falls History Museums
- Old Fort Erie
- St. Catharines Museum & Welland Canal Centre
- Town of Lincoln Museum & Cultural Centre
- Welland Museum