With your financial support, we can enhance our educational programming, engage visitors in the history of Niagara-on-the-Lake and preserve one of the most valuable resources in our community- the knowledge and artefacts/archives of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Your support of our community capital campaign for the revitalization and expansion of our Museum will ensure that the heritage and history of Niagara-on-the-Lake is stronger than ever. For more information visit our Capital Campaign page.
Contact Sarah Kaufman, Managing Director to learn how you can help make our vision a reality: email@example.com
The Phoenix Circle
This exclusive director’s circle offers a deeper experience for those with a special interest in history by providing special access to the Society’s vast resources. Your involvement ensures that you keep pace with the ever-expanding scope of our programming and enjoy a fuller museum experience through:
- VIP invitations (four) to exhibition openings and special events
- Recognition in the annual report, newsletters and galleries
- A memento emblematic of your membership
- Invitation to our annual fundraising events
- Your own Curator/Director–led tour for you and six friends
- Priority booking in renting the Museum’s galleries for social events (for groups under 20 and subject to availability)
- Access to exclusive off-site daytrips with the Managing Director
To become part of the Phoenix Circle, individuals donate $500 per person each year to the Niagara Historical Society to be directed toward the operational costs of the Museum. Payments can be made on an annual, semi-annual, or quarterly basis (other arrangements can be made as well). Contact us for more details.
Why the Phoenix?
The Phoenix is a mythological bird that burns itself and emerges again from its own ashes, not unlike the people of Niagara who rose and rebuilt after the devastation of the War of 1812.